- The Business
- Latest News
- In Their Own Words
Cordium is a leading global provider of regulatory compliance consulting services and software to the asset management and securities industries, with offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Cordium also provides related services including due diligence, education and training, recruitment, accounting, taxation and administration services.
Since acquisition, Cordium has made seven bolt-ons, three of which completed in the past three months: Zodiac Advisory Services, a leading provider of compliance, risk,
accounting and governance services to the investment management industry in Malta; HedgeStart., which offers UK tax, accountancy and regulatory compliance consulting services and; and Sigma Partnership, a London-based provider of high-quality accounting and regulatory compliance services.
- Date: 2010 - present
- Buy & Build: 7 transactions
- In February 2014 Cordium acquired Zodiac Advisory Services, the Malta-based provider of compliance, risk, accounting and governance services.
- In January 2014 Cordium acquired HedgeStart, which offers UK tax, accountancy and regulatory compliance consulting services to the investment management and securities industries.
- In December 2013 Cordium acquired Sigma Partnership, the London-based compliance and accounting firm.
- Cordium was named 'Best Advisory Firm for Regulation and Compliance,' to the hedge fund industry at the 2013 HFM Week US awards for the second year in a row. Earlier in the year, Cordium won the same category in HFM Week’s European awards for the third year running, reflecting the firm’s sustained strong presence across both the UK and North America.
“Their strong support enabled us to acquire three companies within a year of their investment and to focus on becoming the global market leader in our sector while delivering superior client service and innovative solutions.”
Michel Van Leeuwen, Group CEO, Cordium